Baroda Savings Account
- Account for Individuals and NRIs in specific cases
- Opened basically for Savings purpose
- Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ m-Passbook
- No restriction on number of Withdrawals
- All A/cs are opened based on KYC guidelines as prescribed by the Central Bank of Kenya
- Duly filled Account opening application form (Signed in front of bank officials)
- Photocopy of valid Passport including address page & valid VISA page.
- Copy of valid National ID
- Photocopy of valid Work Permit (In case of salary account)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Original documents to be presented for verification
As applicable from time to time, please refer Service charges guidelines separately or click Service charges to see more details.
Baroda Toto Account
Savings Bank Deposit Account for Children of age up to 18 years. The account is opened in the name of minor child jointly with the parents / guardian.
• Minimum Balance – Kshs 1,000.00
• Maximum Balance – No limit
• Attractive interest rates
• Free Bankers Cheque/Demand Draft towards payment of Child’s own school/college Fees.
• No Charges for not maintaining the minimum balance