Current Deposits product is one of the most basic and flexible deposit options,with unlimited number of transactions thus ideal for Business firm, companies, institutions and other corporate bodies etc., who need banking facility more frequently.
Eligibility / Documents Required
- Open to All Business firms, Companies, Institutions and other corporate bodies.
- All A/cs are opened based on KYC guidelines as prescribed by the Central Bank of Kenya.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Board resolution regarding conduct of the account along with signature(s) of the authorized signatories.
As applicable from time to time, please refer Service charges guidelines separately or click Service charges to see more details.Interest Rates
Baroda Premium Current Account
Premium Current Account for Individuals and Business Entities with an attractive interest on Deposits and bundle of other benefits.
- Minimum Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) of Kshs.500000/-
- Funds in the account over Kshs.500000/- shall be automatically converted to short term deposits bearing deposits in multiple of Kshs. 100000/- through Auto Sweep Facility. The period of short term deposit will be from 30 days to 91 days. Auto sweep will take place when the balance is Kshs. 600000/- & above.
- Maximum Balance : No limit
- Unlimited issuance of cheque books
- No Ledger Folio Charges
- Free Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque Facility
- Free RTGS Facility
- Free Net Banking Facility
- Free Salary Processing Facility
- Statement of Account shall be given twice a month
- Bulk Salary Upload facility and instant credits.