Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd introduces Home Loan Solution for Individuals / families aspiring to own dream home in Kenya.
Owning of house being one of the dreams of family and deciding to buy your own home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make; choosing the mortgage loan is critical. Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd makes the decision easy with the Home Solution with finance up to 80% of the cost of house you wish to own.
- Loan processing fee will be refunded on availment.
- No facility renewal fee, No minimum income requirements, penalty for early repayment.
- Joint borrowing with close family members is allowed.
- Competitive variable interest rates linked to the KBRR.
- Protection of credit life insurance, which can also be financed
- Minimum loan amount of Kes 1 million and maximum loan amount of Kes.50 million.
- Maximum loan tenor is 15 years
- Embedded credit life protection insurance in the loan repayments
- Simple one step application form and process for applying and hassle free approval.
- Rate of Interest CBR+4%
Here are some basic requirements you need to fulfill:
- Regular income
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Valid identification
Other third party cost:
- Valuation fees.
- Legal Costs.
- Property insurance cost.